Games design and programming by David Saltares
3D games programming using Ogre3D full documentation in Spanish language. It was part of my final degree project with Sion Tower.
- Role: designer, writer and samples programmer
- Year: 2011
- Development time: 6 months
- Technology: C++ language using Ogre3D and Mediawiki engine
- Link: IberOgre
- Geometry and math articles.
- Ogre articles.
- Complementary technology articles: OIS, Blender, Bullet.
- Samples of increasing complexity discussed in detail.
- Use of open source tools.
- Good practices to develop multiplatform software.
- Best community project at the national V Free Software University Contest, Spain.
- Project recommended by Steve Streeting, Ogre3D creator.
- Several appearances in Spanish games communities.
- Many contributors, active community.